Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Halloween was a pretty fun day at school.  Caleb got to wear his costume a few times this week.  Wednesday night at Awana was "Trunk or Treat", so Caleb joined in with the kids a little.  Yesterday my mom dressed Caleb up and brought him into school in the afternoon for a visit - it was fun to show him off a little!  Last night we enjoyed staying home for once and relaxing as we welcomed trick-or-treaters.  Caleb wore his little black sheep outfit again to answer the door a few times.  He enjoyed seeing all the kids and thought it'd be a good idea for him to get some candy too.  Yeah, I think we'll wait till next year on that one!  I tried to take him out to greet the neighbors in his costume, but none of them answered the door!  I was sad to find our house the only one lit on the whole block.  Anyway, here are some fun pictures.  Enjoy!


We tried having a photo shoot a few days before Halloween, but he wasn't too amused.

Presenting...Ba Ba Black Sheep!

Notice the tail and paws!

Priceless!

This is his new favorite face - he makes it while he breathes loudly through his nose!  
Too funny!


3 comments:

ella peterson said...

that last picture is absolutely hilarious! Jame - it reminds me of you! love you guys!

sharbear said...

He is the epitome of adorable! Every time you put up new pictures, I show my roommate Mandy, and we squeal together. :)

Anonymous said...

I seriously cannot believe he's almost 1 - can you?!

haha, the security word I had to type in is "sacky"...haha!