Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Decorating

We put the tree up a little later than usual this year because I was a little nervous that we would spend all our time trying to distract Caleb from pulling the ornaments off!  We also got a cat this summer and I wasn't sure if she would also be a problem.  But actually it has gone quite well.  We didn't put the ornaments on the bottom of the tree, so Caleb is leaving it alone.  We catch the cat batting at ribbons on the presents once in a while, but it's not as bad as I thought it might be!

He doesn't sit still for more than one second these days!

Such a big helper!


He was very intrigued by the beads!

4 comments:

sharbear said...

I didn't know you got a cat! Hee hee, Caleb has the funniest facial expressions!

sharbear said...

I LOVE THE NEW PICTURE AT THE TOP!

Erika said...

Jamie, your picture at the top is absolutely adorable!!! What a beautiful family!!! :) Caleb is soooo cute!! :)

Anonymous said...

i love your new profile picture. I can't believe Caleb's birthday was yesterday....I think I'll be coming to you for a lot of baby/pregnancy advice once my time comes. Your boy is too cute!!