Friday, February 6, 2009

Update on Simply Pure

Thank you so much for praying for the scheduling problem with Simply Pure!  The Lord is so good and He worked everything out so well.  Our speaker, Molly Barnhart, had another group cancel for the night that worked for us!  So our conference is going to be Friday, March 20th.  Any prayers for this event would be much appreciated.  It's such a passion of mine!  Sarah and I have been planning a little each week, and things are really coming along.  My junior high girls are getting really excited, so I'm praying the senior high girls jump on board as well.  Pray for the girls to come with open hearts - soft to God's calling for their lives.  Molly is a phenomenal speaker (check out her website), so I'm excited to see how the girls will be challenged.  I am having all the junior high girls overnight at my house following the service, so you can also pray for conversations about the Lord to flow naturally from our friendships and from what Molly says.  Again, thank you for praying for the hearts of these girls and all of the planning that goes into the weekend!

1 comment:

J mom said...

You will love Molly! My husband and I used to live in the same apt. with her and she is not only a great speaker but she is a phenomenal person to know! I am hoping that our church will have her come to speak sometimes too!

Oh - I am a friend of the Germann's which is how I found your blog!