I don't know for sure when he started doing those faces for you two, but he and I did it at lunch together almost every day at least the last couple of months of school on Mondays and Fridays. It seems like I just started doing it back at him once when he was crabby and then to try and change his mood, I lifted my eyebrows rather than doing the scowl and he laughed and did it back. I will sure miss not seeing him as often over the summer! He's such a blessing!
1 comment:
I don't know for sure when he started doing those faces for you two, but he and I did it at lunch together almost every day at least the last couple of months of school on Mondays and Fridays. It seems like I just started doing it back at him once when he was crabby and then to try and change his mood, I lifted my eyebrows rather than doing the scowl and he laughed and did it back. I will sure miss not seeing him as often over the summer! He's such a blessing!
Post a Comment