I guess I wasn't so great at taking pictures there. We had a nice meal and played the traditional dice game - where our family usually fights to win the roll of duct tape!
Sunday, January 3, 2010
December 26
December 26th we left Joel's parents' house, made a little side trip to Wal-Mart for some after-Christmas sales, and then headed to my grandparents' house for an extended family celebration. It was a slow trip with snowy and icy roads, but we made it.
Caleb playing cars with second-cousin Sam.
I guess I wasn't so great at taking pictures there. We had a nice meal and played the traditional dice game - where our family usually fights to win the roll of duct tape!
We left early because we knew there would be lots of snow to remove at home since we hadn't been there for more than three days of the big storm. We arrived to this! Hey, at least the house looked pretty! Joel parked on the street, jumped the almost 4-ft snowbank, and started up the snowblower. I was honestly a little afraid that the blower would break from working so hard, but it was the Little Engine that Could!
I guess I wasn't so great at taking pictures there. We had a nice meal and played the traditional dice game - where our family usually fights to win the roll of duct tape!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
what a nut to love that! If he wants he can make the trip down to my place and help me out :P I need to save up and get a snowblower... 3.5 hours to clear out ONE day of snow... ugh. so glad that you guys enjoyed your Christmas with your family!
Oh, guys are so funny about their toys.
I love the new blog look!!! WOW Caleb is getting so big.
Post a Comment