Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Personalized Decor

I recently made my very first purchase on etsy.com, and I received it in the mail today. I am SO excited about it! I had been looking for a long time for something fun to put on the wall in Caleb's new room, and have had no luck at all. Everything was either baby/nursery, or too old. So I was browsing on etsy and came across a (Christian) woman who paints things for kids rooms, among other things. Her stuff was so cute, and she advertises that she personalizes anything. I got in contact with her, sent her a picture of Caleb's bedding, and received this in the mail today:

I absolutely LOVE it, and I'm so excited to put it up in Caleb's room. I'll post more pictures once his room is officially finished - later this week.

3 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh my gosh that is so cute!

Anonymous said...

that is SUPER cute! I want one!

becky.h said...

That's so cute! I love etsy -there always seems to be something fun on there that I find!