Sunday, May 2, 2010

Speech

So my grandma has a new puppy named Toby, but Caleb has a little trouble pronouncing Toby. Well...I'll just let you see the rest for yourself.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew as soon as you hinted, that THAT was what he was going to say! HAHAHA!

ella peterson said...

WONDERFUL!

sharbear said...

HHAHAHAHAHHAHA! I AM LAUGHING SO HARD!

Natasha said...

:( Sad, it says that the video is unavailable. I'm sure Caleb was adorable though. :)

Anonymous said...

try again, Natasha! It works for me every time...and I keep coming back for a laugh. TOO FUNNY!!!

Tonia Says said...

Oh my gosh, Caleb is precious. Reminds me of my youngest brother, who couldn't pronounce "truck" when he was that age...you can guess the unfortunate result there :)

Mom T. said...

Josh was so disappointed on Saturday when he tried to get Caleb to say Toby to someone and he actually pronounced it correctly! I'm glad we have the video for when we need a good laugh!