Friday, August 6, 2010

Singing!

If you know Joel or I at all, you know that we're both pretty musical. Therefore, music is a very important part of life with our boys as well. We sing lots, play guitar and piano, and dance around the house to any random tune.

A couple weekends ago we took a quick trip up north to visit Joel's extended family, meet some new baby cousins, and introduce everyone to Micah. It was about a 5 hour car ride, which made me pretty nervous because Micah has not been the greatest traveler. But actually it went very well! When we hit that after-supper crabby time, I sat in the backseat and we sang! It was a blast - Joel and I were thinking of every camp song and Sunday school song we ever learned!

Caleb did eventually request our before-bed song - How Great is Our God. So enjoy a bit of our singing car time!

2 comments:

sharbear said...

THIS IS SO SWEET! I love that you guys have so much fun with your little guys! And it is so sweet to hear him singing. Awwwwww.

Stephanie S said...

LOVE IT! :) Keep singing, Hogbergs!