Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Video Update

So we tried many times to upload the video of Caleb walking.  We tried many different versions, but no success, so for now you'll have to go to my facebook to see the video.  If you have any tips, let us know!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had problems uploading videos too, so I don't know what the deal is! Sorry I can't help, but at least I can empathize!

ella peterson said...

are you friends with Michelle Albertson on facebook? she was having problems with her video uploading as well but i don't know what she did to fix it.

i'll ask her just in case you aren't friends with her.

ella peterson said...

ok so i asked michelle and she says that she still hasn't figured out how to do it on her mac and that she uses her old pc to upload videos.