I know every parent says this, and I didn't think I would find myself saying it so often, but Caleb is growing up so fast!
We didn't think he would be using his mini bike with training wheels (second hand from some friends) until next summer. But he has been pulling out lately and attempting to ride it. And now, he can do it pretty well!
Also, sorry I tend to blog so many posts together with long breaks in between! Keep reading the next few new posts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Aw, how "big boy" of him! You can tell he's just so determined. :)
Hey Jamie,
I got your comment on my blog. Yes, I remember you and your husband from NWC! Can't believe you have two boys now - time flies, doesn't it?
Disciplining. Ahhhhh.... :-) It is so difficult, isn't it? Why don't you shoot me an email and I can talk more about it? mygivenlife@gmail.com
Post a Comment